CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

New to this..



So this is my first blog here. I have a blog on my myspace but I like this alot better, but before that had always came on here to read blogs of people my friend Micah would tell me about. I have been inspired and encouraged by alot of the blogs I have read. I have always kept journals off and on through my life, and I find this easier and it's always encouraging to get replys back. I'm not sure how this works yet, but hopefully will find my way around better soon. I'm used to just getting links from my friend. Below is my last blog from my myspace...I just thought I would start with it and go from there. I hope you enjoy and I would love to hear from everyone!

I'm at the 10 1/2 week mark! Still no sign of the Preggy Sickness letting up right yet. BUT I am hoping =o) It will soon.(I think I say this every post) Eric has been such a big help....from praying for me, holding me tight when I feel like I'm dieing lol, kissing away my tears, making me laugh so I wont cry, making me feel beautiful when I look like a hot mess! ...to standing beside me while I'm puking my last meal up just to make sure I'm okay. (and he does it most of the time not even realizing it, he just does it.) He does it all and I'm incredably blesssed to have him.


SO much is different about this pregnancy than my 1st pregnancy.

1. With Garrett, I only had sickness in the morning. This go round it's all day

2. With Garrett, I HAD to have one coke in the morning and couldn't stand the taste of water or the thought of it. This go round Water is all I wont and crave. anything else makes me sick.

3. With Garrett, I could eat anything and keep it down...This go round I have to eat slowly and try not to think about to much about the fact that I'm eating or it will all come back up...strange I know.

4.All the foods I craved and LOVED with Garrett, I can't stand to even see because the very thought of them make me sick to my stomach.

5.With Garrett, I was never this tired in the beginning of my pregnancy. ( but I AM chasing around a 19 month old this go round =o) )

I could go on and on. It is amazing how God can take two human beings and make something so wonderful. I feel so incredably blessed that God has given us another precious child. I know I talk alot about the discomforts (I hope I haven't scared anyone from wanting to have a child lol) alot but the reward at the end of it all is far greater than anything you could ever imagine. It makes it all worth it when you see that little face looking back at you, so full of love. And alot of people don't even go through the sickness part, in fact my friend Joni Just found out she was pregnant and made it all the way through her first trimester not even knowing she was pregnant
We go back to the 26th so I will soon have a update for y'all.


Me at 10 weeks!




0 comments: