CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blessed!

Last week I had a TERRIBLE Sinus infection....the worst one I have ever had. It started off not that bad...I decided to go to the doctor Early Saturday morning, and of course they told me there was nothing they could give me because I was pregnant. I went a whole week without meds and by Thursday of the next week I was feeling sooooooooooooooooo bad (almost like the flu) . I called my OBGYN to ask if there was anything at all they could do! I was so excited to hear her say yes! They called me in a C-Pac, and also some other stuff to help out. She couldn't believe that they would not give me anything. Annnnnnnnd I had to go through another full week of the mess plus preggy sickness. To sum it up, it was NOT fun! Thankfully the meds kicked in and I am now feeling great.


I went to the doctor today, which is always exciting. I was pleasantly surprised to hear I was having a ultrasound with pics again! yay! So off I go into the room, they tell me to take my clothes off from mid section down...(which I hate to do because the paper cloth they give you barely fits around you.) Eric always laughs at me because I always come out of the dressing room soooo carefully so it doesn't rip. (like it matters anyways....they see women all day long. but I still like to be modest lol) I get to the table with the cloth successfully all in one piece, the doctor comes in and tells me that she is just going to the ultrasound from my belly...all that work for nothing lol. Everything checked out GREAT! And I think I now know why I have been so nauseated, that little bean was jumping and dancing non-stop in my belly lol.


I tell ya, there is nothing like seeing that little miracle on the screen and hearing the heart beat, it always makes me tear up. Words cannot express how truly blessed I feel, that God would allow me to carry such a precious gift. There is nothing in the world like being a mama. When I sit back and think of past events like meeting my husband for the first time, our first kiss, the first I love you, the perfect proposal, our unforgettable wedding that felt like a fairy tale, finding out I was pregnant with our first son (and freaking out a little at first lol) , watching him move on the ultrasounds, his birth, watching him grow(way to fast!), praying for God to allow us to have another child, meeting Eric at the door with the pregnancy test and falling into his arms and crying with joy, watching our new little(2nd) baby jump around on the screen full of life and energy and hearing the heart beat, you just want time to stand still and live in that moment for a little just a little longer. I can't help but feel so unworthy of the many blessing God has given me. I am so thankful for the life He has given me.



Here is our new blessing!



0 comments: